It is with great excitement that I announce that my workshops will now be available to book. All dates are by mutual agreement and I am available any day having retired. HOWEVER….. here is some information that is important at this time.
- I have completed a risk assessment for this current situation.
- I can accommodate a maximum of 2 guests at a time (one-to-one is great too) and they must be from the same ’social bubble’
- Each guest will have their own cleaned tools and I ask that they don’t share them.
- Masks / visors must be worn at all times. I will be wearing a visor and I can supply them at £2 each if required.
- There is a dedicated guest toilet which is cleaned several days prior to the workshop. There will be antiseptic wipes and hand gel available. Each guest will be issued with a clean towel for their use during the workshop
- The studio will be thoroughly cleaned before the workshop – I don’t run more than one a day. Hand gel will be available in the studio too.
- I can supply tea and coffee but am very happy for guests to bring their own refreshments. Due to the mask wearing rules in the studio, food and drink must be consumed in the garden where there is ample room for social distancing.
- The workshop may take place in my gazebo outside the studio if the weather is suitable.
I offer these workshops to adults or secondary school children accompanied by and adult, but numbers are still limited to 2 guests per workshop. I am unable to offer the lampworking workshop to youngsters at this time.
Workshops available: (see the leaflets above)
Fused Glass. ½ day £48 per person
Choose from coasters, a dish or a decorated free-standing wave or your very own soap dish / hand gel dish. Leave the glass with me to go through the kiln and we arrange a collection or postal date (p&p extra)
Mosaics: 1 day £85 per person
- stepping stone – this takes a week to set. You take it away with you with instructions for turning it out
- coffee table dish. This will need grouting at least 24 hours after the workshop. Grout and instructions provided
Lampworking – limited to ONE guest only: ½ day £48
Make your own set of beads by melting glass rods in a torch.
My contact details are:
BUT, most of all if you come for a workshop HAVE FUN and keep safe